The Nordson Colormax® 3 powder coating and recovery system delivers superb colour changes with high system efficiency, optimum airflow and maximum powder utilisation to meet lean manufacturing system environments.
The Nordson ColorMax3 powder coating system’s modular design provides several work heights for changing lean production schedules.
For the best in dense-phase powder coating performance, use proprietary Nordson HDLV® (high-density powder, low-velocity air) pumping technology, Prodigy® or the ALL NEW Prodigy HDLV Generation II manual powder coating spray guns in the ColorMax3 system for maximum flexibility and fast colour change with unsurpassed coating efficiency and performance.
- Non-conductive booth and canopy minimize powder retention inside system during operation
- Unique Apogee high strength and fast cleaning foor structure
- Hinged cyclone sections provide easy operator access for inspection and easy cleaning
- AeroWash™ air knives reduce powder-in-process for maximum powder use with minimal color-change time
- Easy visual inspection of areas of the system that could cause contamination between colours – If you can see it you can clean it !
- Encore® gun control system with patented Select Charge® technology provides application-specific coating modes for unmatched application efficiency
- Coupled with a feed centre to feed powder direct from and recycle back to the manufacturers box
- Add an iControl or PowderPilot control system to further optimise your system, reduce powder usage, and reduce colour change time
- Contact the order hotline for a visit from a Nordson representative to discuss how you can save money with a Colormax3 booth