Lightweight, compact gun provides 100 kV and the highest transfer efficiency available for venturi-based coating systems.
Designed for use with the Nordson iControl® integrated control system, the Encore automatic gun is one of the lightest and most compact powder application tools in the industry. In addition, at 100 kV, it provides the highest transfer efficiency available today for venturi-based coating systems.
With the Encore automatic gun and Select Charge® technology, finishers can achieve superior coating coverage and efficiency. The gun provides an air-purge cleanable design for fast, easy cleaning, without gun disassembly, a requirement today for quick color change powder coating applications.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Feedback Current control delivers higher, more consistent, transfer efficiency
- Integral-power-supply is designed to deliver optimal voltage – 100 kV – for automatic applications
- Compact, lightweight for ease of operation.
- Superior Faraday-cage penetration and recoating capability to accommodate a wide range of coating requirements
- Specially engineered materials used in powder-contact parts minimize wear and impact fusion.
- Easy access powder pathway design makes routine cleaning and maintenance fast and uncomplicated.
- Largest selection of nozzle choices available in the industry.
- Optional ion collector is available which, in select applications, can improve the smoothness and appearance of cured powders
- Tube mount and bar mount configurations available for added versatility.