Spectrum® Powder Feed Centre
Nordson’s new Spectrum Powder Feed Centre provides all the features and benefits previously available with the Spectrum Powder Feed Centre – and even more.
Features and benefits include :
- Air cylinder for smooth travel of up/down lance positioning
- Simple and durable pump locking device for reliable and repeatable positioning of the delivery pumps
- Easy to operate touch screen controls
- Dedicated fan/filter section for containment of powder during operation and colour change
- In-Line Pump for optimised powder flow
- Easy to clean 300mm diameter vibratory sieve (with optional ultrasonics) for effective elimination of contaminants, improved finish, and material cost savings
- One piece lance for faster and easier cleaning during colour change – without cross contamination
- Integrated light fixture for optimum visibility during colour change
- Level sensor for consistent powder feed level in the hopper
- Vibratory table and local fluidisation for consistent and repeatable powder delivery from boxes
Prodigy® Powder Port
Revolutionary technology in powder circulation. The uniquely designed Powder Port® commands problem free powder feeding for each HDLV gun.
The Prodigy HDLV® (high-density powder, low-velocity air) spray system is an integrated solution for precision
powder coating. The combination of the Prodigy spray gun and controller and the Prodigy HDLV pump provides for higher transfer efficiency, higher powder output, and ultra-fast colour change.
As part of that system, the Prodigy Powder Port® is designed for use with HDLV technology, providing a revolutionary approach to powder circulation. It provides a separate prep area for service of next/last colour with controls that are easy to operate. In addition, the Prodigy Powder Port incorporates a unique pick-up tubedesign for quick purge and easy cleaning.
- The unit can be inter-connected to the main extraction system, or alternatively have an integrated fan to ensure the same consistent extraction and powder retention
- Easy to use, and clean, Pick-up tube that combines all the dip legs together in one highly compact and functional unit
- All hdlv pumps are neatly mounted and clearly visible behind a Perspex panel, to enable them to be monitored when required
- Integrated, east to clean, sieve with optional ultrasonics.
- Separate clean down and preparation area accelerates colour change even further.