Nordson reciprocators combine mechanical excellence with superior smooth operation for a consistent painting operation. Powered by an AC motor and toothed belt transmission, they are available in four stroke length sizes and with a range of accessories and controls, imparting consistent and reliable levels of automation. Optimum column design accomodates close gun configurations for uncomplicated installation and the perfect spray pattern. Adjustable counterbalance weights allow perfectly balanced gun movement.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior weight capacity (80 Kg) and travel speed (10 to 50 m/min).
- Four stroke length sizes 1.7m, 2.2m, 2.7m and 3.2m.
- Slim column design for space saving side by side gun installation.
- Minimum gun spacing of 273mm for accurate lap pattern set up.
- In-built safety features such as end of stroke sensors and incremental encoders.
- Suitable for short or long stroke gun movement.
- Icon based touch screen controls for easy operator acceptance and training.
- Flexible control modes allow dynamic product profilling or lancing.
- Gun mover controls integrated with our pioneering iControl® package.
- Suitable for short-stroke (oscillator) & up/down positioner
- ATEX Approved
- Easily retro-fittable and suitable for upgrades
- Users can also benefit from a full range of accessories, including gun clamps and gun support bars, and motorised in/out positioners to ensure optimum gun to part distance.